Friday, September 12, 2008

My pookkalams

Some pictures of my floral creations..

This is the pookkalam i made on Onam today.

Please note the very demure and coy looking son sitting next to it. I am not so sure what to make out of that expression. I am definitely not liking the 'demure and coy' look.


C'mon buddy, snap out!



This is what i made last year. It lasted exactly 3/4 th of the day till the housekeeper decided to clean it up thinking it was some kids prank.

The subsequent tongue lashing and neck wringing is still very clear in his mind. This year, he's not even stepping on this side of the floor, leave alone clean it. He better not. I am very stuck up about grudges. I take them very personally. Especially when it comes to pookkalams.


Happy Onam!!!!Just ignore me and my grudges.










0 comments: