Friday, November 21, 2008

And therein begins our..trials and anxiety

Tomorrow we are officially collecting the first of the application forms from a local school for V. And therein....stepping gingerly into the trials and tribulations of education sytem in India.

Whatever Mumbai has in abundance, it does not have enought schools. I could shout out that from any rooftop you want me to, totally.

I am given to understand from his friends mother that if i go in with all the required documents and fill up an submit the form tomorrow itself, they will let me know the interview dates immediately.

Wait a minute..she said " interview"

---- interview, who? . Turns out me and TB have to be there, and we get interviewed.

Okay, we knew this was coming. So i promptly call up TB and tell him so, verbatim. There is a full minute of silence before he says ..

" Should we carry any files???''

Anxiety is taking over. PERIOD!

0 comments: