Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My revenge plots

In the middle of a serious discussion, the other person says “I’ll call you back, I am getting another call” and hangs up.

I am anxious to finish the conversation, and get the plan in place (being the worrywart that I am).I keep staring at the phone, expecting it to ring any moment…

It does not…..for I minute, for 5 minutes, for 30 minutes, for an hour,
--- For what seems like eternity.

I get back to doing other stuff, absent mindedly, waiting for the phone to ring….And mentally plotting revenge on the person who is to call you back,
--Because, I know he/ she is not going to call back, the plan is not going anywhere,
--Because I am the (only) one responsible around here, and I will end up doing everything on my own,
-- Because I hate being superwoman and all that stuff.

I am still doing other stuff, waiting for the phone to ring, and my revenge plot is getting thicker now. I have disowned, denounced all sorts of relationship with the other party, given up on them for life, and am currently plotting life sans the other person.

I have, by now, lamented my state of affairs, compared it with a lot of peers, come to the conclusion that I have got a raw deal in life…..

The superwoman alter ego wakes up, figures out all this can be done by self, shoves whining self persona into the closet and plans it all out to the T, including the revenge. Exactly then,

Phone rings, other person calls back…………
Revenge plot dies!!!

Happens very often in my world…………………..

1 comments:

madhu November 29, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

hi, been reading and watching the mumbai terror attacks non stop. Hope it hasn't affected you and your loved ones. How are you dealing with the situation?
i haven't really been on orkut, i tried sending you a scrap but didn't know how(orkutly challanged)