Friday, January 16, 2009

I am on the right side...

of 30.

When the clock strikes midnight, i will turn 32.At 32 life is better than ever. I have what i always wanted. Love, life and happiness:-)

By the likes of a conversation i had with a friend last week, i am offically halfway through life...i don't see any scope of surviving beyond 65. Actually 60, but i guess i'll hang on another 5 to make sure i don't lose out on the retirement benefits i have been diligenty paying for.

And as it is the case with most of the years, TB is most likely to forget it is my birthday. I have a bet with myself to see if he remembers.

What it also means is that,

- Officially , i am allowed to retort to the kids( used in context) who comment at random places with "Cut it out buddy, i am twice your age"

I am soo looking forward to that cheap thrill in life.

2 comments:

Anonymous January 17, 2009 at 12:45 AM  

Lol - and Happy Birthday!

In love with my life January 19, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

Anon,

Thank You. Birthday wishes are always welcome:-)