Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Deprived!

Of sleep, foot massage, someone to cook and basically run my house....
Deprived of having parents nearby, of relatives around to celebrate good days.....
Deprived of watching sunrise in a garden....
I am depressed. It is showing.
maybe i should just leave all this and go and stay in our village. My life will be much more enriched, so will be V's.
Not so sure of TB though. He needs his testosterone shot of meeting powerful and all important people once in a while.

Hoping this depression is temporary....i have been sulking, and sulking and sleepy. How does one manage all that is to be done in a day of 24 hours!
I guess there is no management skill in any of my daily activities. They just happen..by some random design.
And where is time to myself in all this???I am still figuring out.

0 comments: