Tuesday, August 12, 2008

One more?

I have written here , several times over that TB and me would love to have another kid..a girl, maybe?

But the question is when?I can never seem to put together a good time for that. As always, there are these million questions that come to mind....
1. How do i share my time with V???
2. Where is my support structure to maintain another kid..and this does not in anyway mean money.
3. What do i do once i have two kids? Quit working?( unthinkable!)
4. How will we manage home/ kids/ work and commute!!
Invariably, it all comes back to time....which we have in hand in very scanty amount.

I completely feel V should have a sibling- to learn to share, to love, to be responsible for, to be loved, to be adored, to be looked upon and just to be there for him, when all else has passed. I just don't know when. Every evening, when the door opens and V flies into my arms, i completely fail my resolve to have another kid someday , and share my time with him.

We have so much love to give him, and so little time to tell him that. For now, being a perfect family can wait..i need V and his hugs, unrestrained.

0 comments: