Monday, February 16, 2009

All i need now is a pill for self inspiration

I re invent myself, every once in a while. And this does not mean start all over again..it might be something specific that i want to do....something i'd like to change.

Right now it feels like it is time to re invent- myself. No, i am not changing the way i am as a person, it has more to do with my lifestyle.. while i still have not figured out what all will i need to categorize under this...that list is still 'wip'.Given the fact that i have crossed the 30 bridge, and with a family lineage of diabetes and osteoporosis, it definitely includes eating sensibly, and giving my body enough exercise and rest of course.

I thought i should put this down somewhere, given my tendency to forget a lot of things one has to do for self. The stage is set,all that is left is for the mind to take over and execute.

If only it was that easy....

Lets see where this leads..and how much of it gets translated into action.

2 comments:

Anonymous February 16, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

omg, this is going to be tough...

In love with my life February 17, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

Yes..and you have indeed been very inspiring:-)