Friday, April 17, 2009

Absence makes the heart

...completely forget the existence of two humans called parents.


I'm all set to sue that guy who said otherwise. I trusted his wisdom and send off a kid for vacation, hoping he will miss mama, pine for her and shower her with wet kisses when they meet in another month.


One week ,and we are in long distance rejection mode-"I have no time to talk to mama" because


I am watching the cat eat.
There is someone coming(a mile away)
We are watering coconut trees
I want to eat breakfast( is this my kid????)
I want to watch Lion king/ madagascar/mr bean( another guy i'd like to beat the sh** out of)


All those bollywood "maaaa" type visions........ i am SO trashing them.

8 comments:

maidinmalaysia April 17, 2009 at 7:32 PM  

watching the cat eat.

v. important, indeed.

why would he chose talking with you instead?

Cynic in Wonderland April 18, 2009 at 4:34 PM  

heheh. seperation pangs with a vengeance eh?

In love with my life April 20, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

To MinM: *Since she does not have vadas handy, throws rava ladoos from the fridge*

Cyn:Bad idea to send him for vacation eh?

nitya April 20, 2009 at 12:34 PM  

Hey, blogger is not letting me comment these days... anyway if it is of some consolation, Arjun is home and ignoring me... apparently he can play far more interesting games by himself rather than with me... so from one rejected mama to another - I feel your pain! :-)

In love with my life April 20, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

Nitya: Lets lend shoulders and cry:-(

Pinku April 21, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

u did have that long missed facial, pedicure and long shopping and gossipping spree in the meantime didnt u?

stop complaining then...

In love with my life April 21, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

Pinku:
--Pedicure and shopping yes. i bought books, at leisure.
--Did 4 facials in my lifetime.. and came away harried every time. So no facial. Die hard fan of dahi+ besan
--Is it gossip if the listening party is husband, and he is in possession of remote?

BTW:How did you figure all this out? Am harried now

Choxbox May 6, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

LOL @ comments. how long before V returns?