Friday, July 4, 2008

Mixed bag of life...

Its been a seriously crazy week...some heartbreak, some exhilaration and absolutely sleepless nights.
We are proud owners of a "house" now. The entire clan is thrilled( me and TB are just a little wary of how this affects our finances- bottom line in corporate parlance). For sure, it is the best thing we have done in some time. I have suddenly developed this fancy for all those home magazines, the interiors in them loook fantastic! and completely unaffordable:-)

V caught hold of some stray virus and came down with the worst fever and loosies i have even seen on him. And right before the day we had to go to for the registration. At 2 AM was still making up my mind whether to take the 6 AM flight or call it off. But we had to..and we did go.
I always find that when i tell "V" the truth, he understands and accomodates..he's a gem of a kid. Has more sense than me most of the times.
So i told him we had to go and why we had to..and all he said was" You go, and come back fast". I cringed- which mother leaves her kid when he is sick and goes off? and on top of that i am trying to reason it out with him? I had the most guilt ridden day of my life!
I gave him the keys to the house in the morning and told him it was his house keys. He refused to let go of them and said he wanted to come to buy the house. So did i ....I am definitely taking him to show him his house very soon..for now, he keeps flipping through the pictures of the house and is thrilled to see the room that will be his.

Hopefully my weekend should be better..looking forward to some sleep, some self pampering( read- time at the parlour), time with V and TB and of course, the British GP.

0 comments: