Friday, June 12, 2009

The check up and some minor irritants

Tomorrow is the annual medical checkup. We will get to know how long before we kick the bucket...I am dreading that the doctor might never let us get off the treadmill, or advise us to live on air, water and love.

On the other hand, maybe minor signs of alarm are welcome. Anything to get us off our lazy butt and start working on our health and fitness.
For a former powerlifter and size 24" waist, our bodies are awfully maintained. No- make that absolutely abused.

See you all on the other side of the guilt trip... ie; health checkup.

PS:Any of you know people who have been fired for not passing an annual health test? Just checking.

3 comments:

nitya June 13, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

Good luck!

starry-eyed June 14, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

So, how'd it go?

:)If it makes you happy...I just got a 'low' on my treadmill test when I joined my new gym. The machine is supposed to stop if the heart rate shoots to 150 for more than a minute, and it did.

*highly mortified*

In love with my life June 15, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

Not too bad gals. Doc says i'm not going to pop for a while..