Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The story that never was..

The crowd swarms around the mangled car. "Is there someone you can call?"..asks the doctor. I askthe doctor to dial...the pain comes in waves..

...he picks up the call , and as usual, says " I'm busy, can i call you back, please?".

I should have told him my words were coming true - "One day when i call to tell you i am dying, you'll promise to call back, and i'll die waiting for the call that never comes".

Maybe in another life, i think, as i close my eyes and life ebbs out....slowly.

5 comments:

VJ June 3, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

heart breaking yet so true !!!!

Cynic in Wonderland June 3, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

...hmmmm.

richajn June 3, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

dont tell me, this "i'll call back" happens to you too!!! [exasperated!]

In love with my life June 4, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

VJ:Hmmm...

Cyn:Profound response. What am i supposed to make out of that?

Richa: Welcome aboard, 'ye fellow sufferer....* exasperated sigh!*

Magical Homes June 5, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

so so true.