Monday, June 1, 2009

Where do you go?

Do you guys have an instant remedy to clear your minds?

Do you have one place you go to/site you visit online, which miraculously lifts your spirits and takes your mind off the day. I do!!!

When am worked up, seething with anger and ready to bite the next person who shows up at my cubicle, i take a deep breath , and go here.

Helps always.....Food never ceases to amaze me. I Lub food- in picture or on my plate. Being able to whip up the stuff that you see out there is an art, equalled only by the ability to make to make it look that appealing.

Go ahead- explore the place i frequent so often, and spend hours browsing through...
...and tell me where you head for instant gratification.

8 comments:

Era June 1, 2009 at 6:53 PM  

Just great. I haven't had breakfast yet and now I'm drooling. That stuff sure looks good... Sigh, so much for losing even 1/2 a dress size :)

Nino's Mum June 2, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

I can't look at a food site - although I spend a lot of time trying to avoid them - because I actually and really get totally hungry - and it's the IneedToEatNow kind of hunger - very bad when you're trying to shrink a grigornomous belly.
sigh. When I'm blue/angry, I turn serial-channel-flicker: I read everything that comes my way on the web. My favourites are all those on my blogroll - they're there for exactly this reason.

Nino's Mum June 2, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

ps: nice new header.

In love with my life June 2, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

It sure looks good right? I just love that place..

In love with my life June 2, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

NM: I can totally spend hours looking at food....it is a diff thing that i enjoy eating as much, but the pictures never provoke, thankfully...

I also hop over to apartment therapy once in a while..

OrangeJammies June 4, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

Oh bleddy hell. I was cruising along just fine until my legs walked over to the refrigerator all on their own. That's it. Your blog's off limits for me now. :P

In love with my life June 4, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

hah...so fast??? I've been at this for a few months now.

I solely blame all such sites and my office binge parties for all the extra kilos...

richajn June 9, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

OMG.
Its waay too painful!
I just hopped over to ur fantasy land.. and drooled and drooled..and drooled some more.. and almost fainted!!!

aaaww..wat an orgy.
i went into lala land just looking at that stuff.

how do u stand this each day!!??