Thursday, June 4, 2009

Roll in the credits

The credits that roll in after the movie ends??..i am a great fan. Esp the one's where they show snippets of the movie being made....


I am usually one among the last to leave the theatre. And at home, the one yelling at TB because he changes the movie half a second after the storyline ends.

----Of course i would like to know who sang the songs?, who is the guy playing the sidekick's brother?, who did the cinematography?, who did the script writing? etc..very important details. Who knows, i might be making a movie in ten years. No- that is not my dream~ Still.


I am determined to start practising immediately...Starting by giving credit to the wonderfully entertaining Cynic, who created the new header design in my favourite colours. Ladies and gentlemen, a round of applause , please- of the loud variety.


Thank you cyn.


PS: I have to admit here that i shamelessly latched onto the casual response she made to my comment here, and bugged her to get this done...* insert evil laugh*

8 comments:

Cynic in Wonderland June 4, 2009 at 7:14 PM  

*bows*

Or should it be *curtsies* i can never make up my mind.

Also i SHALL damn it change the colors even if blasted blogger kills me in the process. hmpf.

VJ June 5, 2009 at 4:49 AM  

I was actually going to comment about it !!!
header is really beautiful !!
and I am the last one out of the theatre too.. !

sole June 5, 2009 at 5:11 AM  

Ahh....I have company. I am the same. It annoys me when people start walking out after the last scene. Like you said, I love it when they have snippets!! Nice header Cynic!

starry-eyed June 5, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

I love the credits too! Stay back until Divya starts having hysterics, "Amma they'll lock us in, LET'S GO".

Jazzy, the new header is:)

In love with my life June 5, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

Cyn: Yo..all yours to try and test:-)

VJ:Thank you, fellow credit lover.

Sole: Thankee. Now maybe you can VJ can go watch movies together... till the movies credits finish rolling:-)

Starry eyed: The credit goes to Cyn. The husband is the paranoid one..he is in a rush to take the car out.

Era June 5, 2009 at 2:19 PM  

It's a beautiful header. I also enjoy the credits, especially in animated films. I always want to know which famous celebrities gave voice to the characters. Blooper reals are another guilty pleasure of mine.

nitya June 7, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

So now we all head over to Cynic and start convincing her to make blogger headers for all of us?

In love with my life June 8, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

Era:Join the gang...i watched the crdits roll in after madagascar for the nth time yesterday!!

Nitya: Yes, she seems to really like doing the stuff. In case she refuses, there is always the " supari" method:-)