Monday, March 23, 2009

Snippets

Conversations of 4 year old:

V: Mom, i'm going to shoot that guy, you say" you saved my life" and run to me, ok?
Mom: Huh!
V: And you kiss me and say " Thank you , James"
Mom:* makes mental note to watch less of Bond movies*!!!!!!!!!

V: Why is this juice like water?
Mom: This is coconut water, it does not have any colour. It looks like water.
V: Oook, so we pretend to drink it, and spit it out like alex and gloria in Madagascar? Lets do it..
Mom: * wondering why she always ends having no answer*

V: * Swats mosquito. Demands to know why it is not flying anymore*
Mom: It's dead, gone. Now no more flying.
Two days later...
V: * spots a dead bird on the roadside*" Amma what happened to the bird?"
Mom: " It's dead kanna"
V:" How? I didn't swat it."

V: Amma, when i become big and you become small, you'll give me car to drive?
Mom: Yes..when you become really big and old enough.
V: And when you are small enough i'll scold you and swat you if you bite your nails...

6 comments:

nitya March 24, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

lol. I can see there is lots of fun ahead - as you grow small...

Cynic in Wonderland March 24, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

"Ill scold you if you bite your nails?" hehe that is very cute!

In love with my life March 24, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

Nitya: Looking forward to it...i suspect the possibility of being made to sit in the naughty corner often!

Cynic: My instant reaction was far more, ahem...'rustic'. But i said that under my breath and out of his ear. Then i smiled:-)

Nino's Mum March 25, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

hahaha :)
be very afraid, be very afraid!

Niv March 25, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

Hey, I thought only Dooby had the cute concept of me becoming a small girl....and I even wondered why she couldnt get the idea that people become big from small....really cute conversations....
hes going to aswat you if you bite your nails....was laughing for a long time after reading this one:)

In love with my life March 26, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

Nino's mum: Am already cowering behind the sofa..and wondering what all will the next years bring!

Niv: So this is universal..lets all become small and enjai!At lest i will not have to work for my food:-)