Tuesday, March 10, 2009

To someone special....

To the one..

Who had the chubbiest cheeks ever as a kid...

Who refused to walk at age five, used to being carried around all the time...

Who cried buckets over not completing homework, while i barely glanced at it.

Who managed to ALWAYS tear pajama bottoms!!

Who ran out of the house when visitors came in...

Who has inherited the accountants genes..

Who i first confided my love to...

Who poked me to death till i told my parents about me and TB...

Who bullied and blackmailed TB , still does...

Who never gives up...

Who constantly fought with mom about our age gap...

Who thinks the world of V, and spoilt him rotten till age two.

Who i miss a lot when i really need to speak to someone , other than TB...

Who finally found her prince charming, and is living her dream.


Happy Birthday little sis, you are, and always be my first kid.

And i miss having you around!

4 comments:

Anonymous March 12, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

and what is the age gap??

In love with my life March 12, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

5 years...i know i know. Not something to crib about. I have been staying out of home from age 15, in hostels , and then never actually moved back.In a sense, she had me around only till she was ten...and she kept cribbing to mom that maybe we should have been like two years apart, at least we would have got more time together.

Cynic in Wonderland March 12, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

sweet! been seeing a lot of happy budday to little sisters posts these days strangely enuf.

In love with my life March 12, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

Really? Of late , we have been connected in the virual world - texts, chat, mails, and hence a post looked more apt than a hall mark card.

I did call her and wish too:-)