Tuesday, May 26, 2009

In pictures

Some pictures from our bangalore trip, and some from V's vacation...
For want of any better ideas to blog about. Just in case you are wondering.


That is our house...


Just outside our door.. I can see my sister's house from here...


See those two almost trees, the door is right behind that...


V inspecting the pooja area..
Now some from his vacation
V and his cousin D..

At the beach..i love the sunsets here.

V with his uncle...
and, oh...that picture on the header, is the view from our very own terrace:-)

8 comments:

Unknown May 26, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

Such scenic views. I think its time I went off somewhere!

In love with my life May 26, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

Same here..i so need a vacation. The Bangalore trip was more hectic than a normal working days...

Maybe soon, maybe kashmir. One can always dream.

maidinmalaysia May 26, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

wow in love!

your dream house in Bangalore! wow! it looks so bright and well-lit, and all those trees and the pool for V!

congratulations!!

is that you in the pink salwar?

In love with my life May 26, 2009 at 3:34 PM  

Thank you..now all i need is a reason to move there:-).

That pic was taken in kerala- during V's vacation- think that is my sis in law.

VJ May 27, 2009 at 7:50 AM  

your place looks awesome !!!
I need a holiday now !

In love with my life May 27, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

So do i..you can come over, and we could head to Bangalore together.

Nino's Mum May 28, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

:) beautiful house!

In love with my life May 28, 2009 at 5:00 PM  

Thank..i DO need to stay there>>>